Thursday, September 30, 2010

more light at the end of the tunnell.

Checked in with the pain clinic yesterday. Progress good. I still feel like I have a sunburn on my neck... the stigma of being a TN redneck that I have tried to run from for years! The actual needle holes are still sore to the touch and I feel like I have a hunchback. I don't- i checked. It is just sore in the area.

I have had quite a few days of no headaches. That is such a total blessing and gift from God. William says it is like he is getting his old wife back.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie,
    We are a lot alike ! I am so glad you wrote because I think people who suffer from this type of pain need to keep in touch with each other.
    I didn't realize you had left a comment because I am still in Germany, using a borrowed laptop, and dealing with a lot. Earlier in my blog I wrote about how I'd be able to update regularly. That has not been the case. I am still undergoing treatment with mild success and will "tell all" as soon as I can on the blog. It sounds like the occipital nerve blocks offer a smidgen of relief. You mention needle holes...as soon as I get back to the U.S., and a computer, I am going to post pictures... my neck and my spine look like a vampire with 50 teeth took a good, long nip and then smacked me a few times (because it's so bruised.)Hang in there. There really isn't any other choice, is there?

    ReplyDelete